Thursday, March 13, 2014

You know it is real and happening when your mom and grandma cry when you are leaving... So far I have made it to paris and wifi is hard to find already. I get off the plane and immediately try to find wifi how sad is this!!! But on the plus side planes are going smoothly I have a stamp in my passport ( whoop woop) :) I miss my mom like crazy and I'm ready for a bed!!!! Sleeping on airplanes is the hardest thing I have EVER done... And was not successful!!! At least it wasn't horrible!!! 

Oh oh and my grandma gave me a goody bag WITH hot tamales and thin mints and and and GUMMY bears but no appple sauce dang oh well :) mom sent me off with a hug and a tear and I went on my way... With only a few minutes left of wifi I figure I should sign off now 

Bye from paris <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment